Delicious Taco Dip
If you love tacos, checkout this yummy dip of your favorite food! It's great for parties, picnics, & Superbowl Sunday!
- 1/2 lb Hamburger
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 package of Taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoe diced
- Bag of tortilla chips
- Brown the hamburger.
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream & cream cheese until smooth.
- Then add in the taco seasoning & mix well.
- Continue mixing & add 1 cup of the shredded cheddar to the bowl.
- Once the hamburger has cooled mix that into the bowl as well.
- Spread mixture into a 9X13 foil cake pan.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, & anything else you like on your tacos.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- If you want less fat in the recipe, you can use low fat sour cream & cream cheese and lean beef. Also, make sure to drain all the fat from the burger before adding to the dip.