Super Sneaky Smoothie
Smoothies are easy to make, easy to drink, and easy to sneak stuff into. What mom wouldn't love them?
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 kiwi
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- Put ingredients in the blender in the order listed, except for the honey.
- Pulse the blender a few times, then blend on med-high speed for 1 full minute.
- Drizzle in the honey to taste.
- Substitute, substitute, substitute! Try frozen strawberries, peaches, or mangoes. Use up that fruit you bought at the market that you forgot to eat and needs to be eaten today. You can easily substitute other liquids for some or all of the milk; you want to have a little less liquid than fruit. Also, try adding ground flax seed for your omega's or oatmeal for a long-lasting meal!