Grilled Asparagus that even gets the kids begging for more!
- Fresh Aspargus, rinsed & snapped
- Spray Canola Oil
- Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Rinse and snap asparagus spears, pat dry
- Spray & Coat Well with Canola Oil
- Grind Sea Salt & Pepper evenly to coat
- Place asparagus on medium high heat coals, perpendicular to grates
- Turn/Roll after 5 minutes
- Remove from grill when slightly browned & tender
- Serve as soon as they are cool enough to eat.
- Be ready to make another batch because they will go quickly and the family will be begging for more!
- This recipe can also be made with any type of zucchini, squash or other hard vegetable.Cooking times may vary depending on the veggies you choose