Fizzy Fuzzy Juice
Fizzy, fuzzy and extra yummy.
- ¼ cup juice such as unsweetened cranberry or pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 6 ounces sparkling water (not tonic)
- 1 tablespoon frozen berries
- Add first two ingredients to a tall glass stir to combine. Add sparkling water and berries.
- Mash berries with a wooden spoon and enjoy!
- By adding less sweetener each time, you can wean your kids off overly sweet drinks. Agave and honey are two sweeties we use in our house. The agave dissolves easily and makes a great substitute for sugar. Mix honey in a little hot water to help it dissolve better.