Easy Honey Pecan Pork Chops
Easy Honey Pecan Pork Chops.. less than 30 minutes!
- Vegetable oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Flour (with added salt and pepper to taste)
- 6 thin sliced pork chops (or however many you want)
- Honey (whatever kind you like)
- Pecans or Walnuts (or walnut ice cream topping)
- Put in just enough oil to cover a frying pan and heat on medium-high (do not allow to start smoking).
- Put chops in flour mixture, coat each chop well.
- Put in frying pan and fry on each side about 5 minutes (or until light brown and no longer pink on inside).
- After cooking chops, remove from pan and set aside. Keep leftover grease in pan and add about ¾ cup of honey and broken up walnuts/pecans. Cook and stir for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour honey pecan glaze over chops... and voila! honey pecan pork chops! Very delicious.