Honey Mustard Broccoli
Broccoli is bursting with folate. Bursting is a key word here since this veggie is notoriously gassy. But that shouldn't affect you too much--pregnancy has already made you a tootin' wonder.
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 23 cups (½ pound) broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp honey mustard salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toast pecans in oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat.
- Add broccoli and stir fry for 810 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- Turn heat to low, add honey mustard dressing and cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in toasted pecan pieces and salt and pepper.
- No need to overcook the broccoli; pull it out and eat it as soon as it's heated through. You'll find it more flavorful and refreshing the crisper it is.