1-2-3 Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
This dinner is as easy as 1-2-3...and it only has 4 simple ingredients. This adds up to a perfect 10 of an evening (well, as long as the kids are asleep by 9 - fingers crossed!)
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) Ragú® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 boxes (10-oz each) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- ¼ cup plain or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine Double Cheddar Sauce with broccoli in 1½-quart casserole.
- Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with Spread.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and broccoli is tender.