Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
You can pile up a 30-layer lasagna...or spend the time piling blocks with your kids and serve up this quickie version instead!
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb ground beef or sausage
- 1 jar (1 lb) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring frequently to separate noodles, 20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Top noodles with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.