Roasted Potatoes With Oregano and Rosemary
Want to keep those maternity clothes in the closet just a little bit longer? This healthy alternative to potato skins from TGI Friday's will help you savor the flavor, without the sin! (Plus the carbs can help stave off morning sickness!)
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wash potatoes and dry with paper towels, then cut into quarters.
- Combine oil, rosemary, oregano and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes (a few at a time) and gently toss until coated with oil and seasonings.
- Spread on baking sheet (skin side down) in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour or until soft when punctured with fork.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Be sure you use Yukon Gold potatoes. They're denser and much more flavorful.