Healthy and tasty? Count us in!
- Spirulina powder
- Nutritional yeast (also available at health foood stores!)
- Salt, to taste
- One batch plain, air-popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large, clean paper bag
- Mix equal amounts of spirulina powder and nutritional yeast in a small bowl.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat or in microwave, mix with olive oil and set aside.
- Put the popped popcorn in the paper bag and drizzle the warm oil over it.
- Shake the spirulina/yeast mix over it, close the bag by rolling it down a bit and shake it.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and enjoy!
- These ingredients can be easily found in health food stores or ordered online.