Spicy Baked Salmon
A smokin' date night dish!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large resealable bag.
- Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place salmon in a 9" x 13"inch pan and pour remaining marinade over the top.
- Bake for 3040 minutes, until cooked through.
- Line the pan with aluminum foil to make for an easy cleanup.