Deliciously Cheesy Stuffed Chicken
This melt in your mouth chicken recipe will not only please any crowd but impress, as well.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small can chopped spinach ( only 3-4 tbsp will be used)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (pepper/monterey jack work well, too)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic & onion powder
- 1 tsp season salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add cream cheese and spinach in small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until easy to mix.
- Add cheese, sour cream, and garlic.
- Cut the side of the chicken breasts open, and stuff.
- (I put onion powder, season salt, and pepper on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Delicious when topped with sauteed onions.