A yum alternative to beef!
- 1-2 lbs white fish (any kind)
- taco seasoning
- seasoned salt
- 1 bag cole slaw mix
- 1 avocado
- 1 large tub sour cream
- 6-8 taco shells
- Use white fish of preference. Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake in the oven at 350 until flaky.
- Use cole slaw mix and add lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the one avocado and mix well with a large tub of sour cream. Place to the side. Chop cilantro. Add chopped cilantro and seasoned salt to mixture.
- Take taco shells of preference and layer fish, cole slaw mixture and sour cream mixture inside.
- Use pre-prepared cole slaw mix in a bag to cut minutes from prep-time.
- Add hot sauce to cole slaw mix if you like it with a kick.