Rustic Fruit Tart
Easy, crisp and oh-so-sweet!
- phyllo dough
- seasonal fruit
- 1/2 stick butter
- sugar OR agave
- Brush baking sheet with butter and layer 6 pieces of phyllo dough.
- Chop a mix of seasonal fruit into pieces.
- Fill the phyllo dough with the chopped fruit. Sprinkle a little sweetness (either sugar or agave) on the top.
- Wrap ends of filo over the fruit, twisting together or folding. Brush the closed tart with more butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees.
- Thaw phyllo dough overnight in fridge.