Baked Chunky Fries
These big, chunky potatoes are baked instead of fried, so you don't get too chunky from eating them!
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (sea salt or a chunky salt is best)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to coat.
- Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn the potatoes over, and continue baking until golden, another 15 to 20 minutes.