Candace Cameron-Bure's Soft-Shell Tacos
My husband does 99.9 percent of the cooking, but when I'm in control of the kitchen, this is what I make. It's super-easy, and it's good!
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- 1 bag shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- Brown the ground turkey or beef in a pan over medium heat until cooked through.
- Add the beans, stirring until heated through.
- Add a scoop of meat mixture to each tortilla.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and Candace Cameron's fresh salsa.