Super Awesome Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut-buttery goodness with chocolate and graham crackers
- Creamy peanut butter (Skippy works best)
- Chocolate syrup
- Graham crackers (3-6 squares)
- Put the crackers in a plastic freezer bag and close.
- Roll a rolling pin over the bag until mostly crushed.
- Dump into a large bowl and add as many teaspoons of peanut butter as you'd like (just make sure it's enough to stick the graham cracker crumbs together).
- Add lots and lots of chocolate syrup.
- Stir until completely mixed and make little balls about the size of a 12-year-old's thumb.
- Put on a large plate and add drops of syrup on top or drizzle balls with syrup. Serve and refrigerate any leftovers.
- You can also use Nutella or hazelnut spread instead of the peanut butter.