Strawberry Crepes With Yogurt Sauce
There's something inherently intimidating about recipes with French names. But don't let this one scare you. It's as easy as un, deux, trois!
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups white whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, salt and melted butter.
- Slowly whisk in flour.
- Preheat a frying pan to medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter into frying pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Mix maple syrup with yogurt.
- Pile the crêpes high with strawberries and add the yogurt sauce.
- Crêpes can be made in advance and refrigerated. Just reheat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Oh, and did we mention the calcium you're getting to boot?