Two of the greatest food groups in the world, united at last.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 lb of your favorite prepared barbecue chicken, pulled pork or beef brisket
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread pizza dough on greased cookie sheet; spread barbeque sauce evenly over dough.
- Mix the cheeses together and sprinkle over sauce; then top with the barbecue meat of your choice.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is done and cheese is melted.
- If you have time, caramelize some onions in butter and toss them on top.
- If you can't get your hands on any pre-made barbecue, you can use any pre-cooked meat, like grilled or baked chicken. The barbecue sauce will still make your pizza taste great!