Chicken Nugget Skewers
- Frozen chicken nuggets
- Bamboo Skewers
- Dipping sauces (Ranch, BBQ, Sweet & Sour, etc.)
- Allow the chicken nuggets to thaw slightly at room temperature (just until they can be threaded onto skewers but are still very cold).
- Preheat oven to cooking temperature designated on package. Thread 3-4 chicken nuggets onto each bamboo skewer and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook chicken skewers according to package directions for chicken nuggets, checking a little earlier than package specifies since they are slightly defrosted.
- Serve with various dipping sauces.
- For a healthy alternative to store-bought chicken nuggets, try our recipe for Homemade Chicken Nuggets.