Game Day Recipes: Classic Guacamole
Just tell your kid it's slime!
- 2 large Hass avocados, cut into cubes
- ½ tomato, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, diced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- Place the avocado cubes, tomato, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Mash ingredients with a potato masher.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- It's rich, it's creamy and it's not just for chips anymore. Use with your eggs in the morning, as a shmear on a chicken sandwich or as a snack in the afternoon with pita bread.
- Check out our Hispanic Heritage page for even more Hispanic Heritage content.