Time Square Pizza Popcorn
Give your delivery guy the night off and satisfy your pizza cravings with this savory snack.
- 2 1/2 quarts popcorn, popped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread popcorn out on a large roasting pan, set aside.
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Add, garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning and paprika to butter and stir to combine.
- Pour butter over popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle popcorn with Parmesan cheese and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake popcorn for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- About 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels makes 2 1/2 quarts of popped corn.