You'll score a home run with these mini burgers!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 dozen mini rolls
- 3 American cheese slices, quartered
- Dill pickle chips, optional
- Ketchup, optional
- Mustard, optional
- Lettuce, tomato, onion or any other burger toppings you like
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the beef, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and seasoned salt, mixing gently with your hands to thoroughly blend. Gently form the mixture into 12 small burger patties.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the burgers for 4 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Split the mini rolls, and place a burger on each roll. Top with cheese and your fave burger toppers.