Fairy Tale Fruit Crush
No proper princess would be caught dead with a juicebox in her royal manicured hands. So have the servants whip up this tropical smoothie and pour into fancy-schmancy glasses. (Yes, they can totally be plastic! You don't want a royal mess on YOUR hands!)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup cubed honeydew melon
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place strawberries and melon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add orange and pineapple juices and blend together with fruit.
- Pour mixture over crushed ice in glasses.
- Serve with a decorative straw or garnish each serving with a strawberry or slice of pineapple if desired.