Slow-Cooking Greek Chicken
Do this while the kids are scarfing down their cereal and you'll be all set for dinner tonight.
- 1 to 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ large red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 small can of black olives, pitted
- ½cup Greek salad dressing
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Load all the ingredients except the feta into the slow cooker. Set on low to cook for 6-8 hours or high to cook for 4-6 hours.
- Sprinkle the feta over individual portions when serving, or mix it in right before dishing out.
- Serve with pita bread or couscous.