The Go-Go Burger
Chef Andrew Hearsey (age 7) says his burger is "just an old-fashioned good burger". Just the way we like it!
- 4 pre-shaped hamburger patties
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup honey mustard dressing
- ¼ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and cooled)
- 4 leafs purple lettuce
- 12 pickle slices
- Sliced tomato
- 4 soft pretzel rolls (from the bakery section at the store)
- Put burgers on the grill. Cook for five minutes, flip over and add Swiss cheese. Cook until burgers reach desired doneness.
- While the burgers are cooking, mix together the onions and honey mustard dressing. Spread on both sides of the pretzel rolls.
- Put cooked burgers on the rolls, then add bacon, tomato, pickle and lettuce.