Parmesan Grilled Corn
This makes a great side dish at summer barbecues.
- 4 squares of aluminum foil
- 4 ears of corn (shucked and rinsed)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cooking spray (or if you're feeling indulgent, butter)
- Place each cob of corn on its own aluminum foil square.
- Coat corn with cooking spray (or butter).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Wrap tightly and place on warm grill for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- If you want, add some minced garlic with the Parmesan cheese for garlic Parmesan corn.