Grilled Tuscan Chicken
Fresh basil packs a punch in a dish that's so simple it's elegant!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- In a blender container or food processor, blend or process the basil, olive oil, butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breasts with the basil-cheese mixture.
- Grill chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with the basil-cheese mixture.