Grilled Italian Chicken
Here's math you'll want to do: A simple marinade + a hot grill = a tender, tasty meal.
- 1 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs and/or breasts
- Cooking spray
- In a large resealable plastic bag, pour the Italian dressing. Add chicken; turn to coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, coat the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on hot grill and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Discard the remaining marinade.
- For the most flavorful and moist chicken, plan ahead and marinate it overnight in the fridge.