Grilled Teriyaki Salmon With Pineapple
Sweet and savory salmon just happens to make a great grill meal.
- 2 salmon fillets (approximately 1 pound)
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into wide spears
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- Put fish in an 8x8-inch glass dish and add teriyaki sauce and sesame seed oil. Marinate for one hour, turning fish once.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Put the pineapple spears on the grill. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Put fish on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice and a salad.