Creamy Chivey Turkey Roll-Ups
Get on a (turkey n' cheese) roll!
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (or 4 tablespoons dried)
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped low-fat cream cheese
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- The night before, in a food processor, process the green onions, chives, onion powder, cream cheese and Greek yogurt until well blended. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas.
- Spread the turkey, lettuce and tomatoes evenly over the cream cheese. Roll each tortilla into a wrap.