Smoky Ham and Corn Salad
Ham up your greens!
- 1 / 3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 bags pre-washed salad (mixed baby greens are best)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- 1 cup canned corn kernels (drained)
- 1 cup croutons
- ¼ cup cooked, diced ham, (about 4 ounces)
- Whisk sour cream, vinegar, paprika and salt in a large bowl.
- Add bagged salad, tomato, green onion, corn, croutons and ham; toss to coat.