No-Cook Chicken and Bean Tostada
A no-fuss fiesta of flavor!
- 2 ripe peeled avocados
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup low-fat refried beans
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 8 (6-inch) corn tostada shells
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Place avocado in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons tomato, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt, and garlic.
- Cover each tostada with a layer of refried beans.
- Combine chicken, remaining 1 tablespoon juice, and paprika; toss well to combine. Top tostadas with chicken mixture.
- Top chicken mixture with guacamole and sour cream.