Christi Covington's Sweet Black Bean Burritos
A crockpot dinner winner.
- 2 tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 ½ cups grated cheese
- 4 large tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- In a crockpot, combine all ingredients except cheese, tortillas and sour cream. On low, cook for five hours. Once the sweet potato is soft, spoon mix onto the tortillas.
- Cover with cheese and fold sides together. Wrap each burrito in aluminum foil. In oven preheated to 350°F, bake for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream.