Baked Sweet Potato with Black Beans and Cheese
Sweet and creamy, both sweet potatoes and beans are good sources of dietary fiber!
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (approx 125g each,) skins scrubbed
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oz low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and cook in a 400F degree oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat black beans.
- Once fully cooked, slice potato length-wise, top with 1/2 cup black beans and 1/2 oz cheese.