The complex carbs and healthy fats in this dish will fill you up and give you plenty of energy.
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large broccoli tree, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Using a large skillet, sautee garlic and vegetables in oil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cooked pasta and Italian seasoning to vegetables and gently combine with a large spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta mixture, cover and cook for two more minutes.