This recipe contains enough garlic to keep vampires at bay. If your family prefers less, feel free to cut down on the amount, but you might want to keep an eye on them after the sun goes down!
- 2 tablespoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients, shaking well to mix. Add the chicken breasts and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook, coat the grill rack with cooking spray. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- When grill is ready, discard the marinade and cook the chicken on the grill, covered, for about 10 minutes per side, cooking thoroughly.
- If you have the time, consider marinating the chicken the night before you plan to cook it, or at least in the morning of the day you plan to cook it.
- This is a great recipe to double so that you'll have some cooked chicken on hand to use for a second meal.