Baked Ranch Chicken Strips
Fast, flavorful, and not fried!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 Package Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, about one inch wide. (Cut long pieces in half to bake more uniformly.)
- Mix bread crumbs and ranch mix together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, and then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F, for 10-12 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.