Chicken Breast Alfredo
Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce - it only looks fancy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8-oz) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (6-oz) package fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (10-oz) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and cook the chicken breasts about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the hot skillet and cook for about 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and stir until the sauce is heated through.