Chicken Balsamic Bake
Here's a delicious meal that's low in fat and rich in protein.
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Asparagus spears, trimmed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Lay single layer of asparagus on bottom of dish; place breasts on top of asparagus spears.
- Brush balsamic glaze over entire chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Slice up leftover chicken, serve cold on a bed of fresh baby spinach and top it with a light vinaigrette.