Crock-Pot BBQ Lamb
A few minutes of prep and eight hours in the Crock-Pot, and you get to feel like your own personal chef came by to make dinner!
- 1 lamb roast (about 3 pounds)
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 jar (25 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 cup raspberry/chipotle marinade
- ½ cup water
- Trim all excess fat from lamb.
- Cut remaining meat into 1-inch cubes.
- Liquefy onion in blender with marinade and water.
- Put lamb, pasta sauce and marinade in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat breaks apart easily.
- Serve on whole-wheat or multi-grain buns for added nutrition.