Easy Thai Chicken Wrap
"Thai" one on at lunchtime with this yummy chicken wrap.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 6-ounce package precooked chicken breast strips
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup shoestring carrots
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Place peanut butter in large glass mixing bowl and heat in microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in soy sauce, vinegar, water and chili powder.
- Stir in chicken breast strips, lettuce and carrots.
- Divide equally into 2 flour tortillas and roll up.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint leaves for a fresh taste.