Some families are fussy about fish. This simply flavored recipe and an accompanying fruity salsa might turn your fuss-pots into fish lovers.
- 4 swordfish fillets (6 to 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the grill.
- Coat the fish with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets on the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, until fish is opaque.
- Serve with mango salsa.
- Not crazy about swordfish? Substitute any meaty, grill-worthy fish you like!