Ham and Cheddar Cheese Muffins
A yummy meal you can pop in your mouth!
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely chopped ham
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Spray your muffin pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine milk, mayo, ham and cheese.
- Add to flour mixture and combine until flour mixture is moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins until 2/3 filled and place in preheated oven. Bake 20 minutes.