Instant Pepperoni Calzones
The next best thing to pizza, kids!
- 1 can of pre-made pizza crust
- 20 turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 / 3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheddar cheese mix
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Roll out pizza dough on a flowered cutting board. Cut the dough into quarters and shape each quarter into a square.
- Put five pepperoni on one half corner of each square pizza dough.
- Mix together the cheese and marinara sauce. Place a spoonful on top of the pepperoni. Repeat on each of the dough squares.
- Fold each rectangle in half, corner to corner; seal edges with fork. Put on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.