Sesame Orange Smoothie
Calcium, protein and carbs, oh, my!
- 1 cup calcium-fortified orange juice
- ¼ cup roasted sesame butter (tahini)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 ripe (spotted) banana, sliced and frozen
- Place orange juice, sesame butter and yogurt in blender.
- Blend on highest speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Add banana slices and continue blending until thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Got a banana that seems too ripe (all black and spotted) to eat? Don't toss it—it's perfectly mushy for a smoothie.