A vegetarian salad with Tofu.
- 1 kg tofu, cut in medium cubes
- Chinese cabbage, cut into medium-sized pieces and boiled
- 2 bulbs onions, cut into medium circles
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 medium carrots, cut into half-moon slices
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- mayonnaise, to taste
- Salt, pepper and bit of sugar to taste
- Optional garnishes: Cheese, Celery or Onion Springs
- Optional: Chilli powder to spice up the dish
- Combine all ingredients. Enjoy.
- You can substitute any meat of your choice for the tofu.