Easy Parmesan Chicken Alfredo
Four ingredients. Forty-five minutes. Dinner for four.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 jar (~16 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups rotini pasta, dry
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place tenders in a 9x13-inch baking pan and cover with Alfredo sauce.
- Bake for 35 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, boil rotini according to package directions until it is al dente.
- Serve chicken with sauce over pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add fresh broccoli or asparagus to chicken before baking for a more complete meal.