French Bread Pizzas
Slice open a loaf of French bread, add tomato sauce, leftovers and cheese, and pop it in the oven. It's not delivery ... it's leftovers!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Any cooked meat topping you like (beef, turkey, chicken, pepperoni, etc.)
- Any veggies you like (chopped)
- Shredded Cheese
- Chopped pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut french bread into slices (however thick you want).
- Place bread slices on cookie sheet & place in the oven for about 10 min. This will crisp the bread to minimize sogginess.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of spaghetti sauce on each bread slice.
- Add meat and veggies, then top with shredded cheese. Top with chopped pepperoni.
- Put the pizzas in the oven under a Low Broil until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve with a side of green salad and the kids love it!
- What I usually do is lay out all my condiments and let the kids personalize their own pizzas! They like that they can choose what they like on it and put it together themselves.