Italian Mamas Meatloaf
This meatloaf recipe is a flavorful version of an all-American meal that brings the family together.
- Ground beef
- Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Breadcrumbs (Italian flavored)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Fresh or dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in bowl except the tomato sauce.
- Start with one egg use another if needed.
- Mix everything with hands and form it into a ball.
- Get a pie plate or baking dish and form meat into a loaf.
- Bake at 350°.
- Let it bake until fully cooked, about 1 hour, depending on amount of meat.
- At the last 2 minutes, pour the tomato sauce on top of meat and let it cook.
- Take out and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.